[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: The five pUrva pakshis of vaitathya prakaraNa

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:25:41 CST 2016

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <

> Namaste Sri Chandramouliji,
>
> The reason the presence of turIya is not highlighted in the email is
> because that is not the focus of what is being discussed - which is whether
> an objective assessment of reality of the world can be made when being a
> part of the world. Despite being present, turIya is not part of the world -
> mANDUkya says he is prapanchopashamam.
>
> We cannot take either the waker's assessment or the dreamer's assessment
> of reality as truth, because each of them associate themselves with the
> instruments of experience, which are very much part of the world that they
> are assessing.

Even though prAjnan being sarvesvaraḥ, sarvajna, sarvontaryAmi, sarvasya
yonih, prajnAna ghana...
yet, prAjnan is limited to sushupti avastha, as  there is no experience of
world in sushupti (ekibhutah), neither assessing
of waker's or dreamer's world from prAjnan, though it is considered as the
origin (or doorway leading to) for visva and taijasa (sarvasya yonih,
cetomukha)..

On the other hand the veda has an extraordinary vision of the world, which