[Advaita-l] Watch "Miracle in Tirumala - Tirupati" on YouTube

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:15:49 CDT 2016

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

> praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
> Hare Krishna
>
> What is this about?? Please tell me about the miracle that took place in
> tirupati as I am not able to see this in YT.

Dear Bhaskar ji,

There appeared a strange cloud formation in the form of tripundra with the
full moon (the following day was Gurupurnima) positioned on the centre of
that cloud (three parallel lines).  Devotees who witnessed this phenomenon
were amazed and felt it was a divine blessing on the eve of Gurupurnima.
The TV channel that reported this added lot of masala to the event by
repeatedly superimposing the tripundra on Lord Venkateswara's forehead. And
played 'Govinda Govinda' chants in  the background. The narrative also
mentioned that Shiva is stated to be the Kshetrapāla of Tirupati according
to purana-s, thereby making the Shiva-connection even more emphatic.

Someone had shared this clip on WhatsApp.

regards
subbu