[Advaita-l] Why did Krishna said that he was unable to repeat Gita?

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 02:04:39 CDT 2016

Dears
I do not agree that Sri Arjuna has failed to fully grasp the lessons as claimed.Because of His rapt attention to what was delivered to Him by Sri Krishna He raised many relevant queries to Sri Krishna's lessons and that is how we have a Gita which is not incomprehensible .Also in the concluding stanza by Him He says "gatha Sandheha:Karishye Vachanam Thava."So any teacher will feel happy when a student says "I had understood fully."
Why Sri Krishna was reluctant to repeat the Gita may be the atmosphere was not the same as it was in Kurukshethra.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad