[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:35:44 CDT 2016

You are very welcome, Chandramouliji. Thank you for giving me the
opportunity to visit the bhAshya.

<<The problem is the same Bhashya is presented by the SDV advocates also in
support of their stance.  >>

I don't see this as a problem. The same piece of art can mean different
things to different people. That in itself need not invalidate the truth of
what each one sees.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan