[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu May 19 08:41:16 CDT 2016

You may be perhaps right if you conform to the caveat stipulated by Sri
Anand Ji

<< However, I do agree this requires an extremely high degree of VairAgya
and
shraddhA in Guru and Shastra than is normally required.>>.

Otherwise you may fall within the category, again mentioned by Sri Anand Ji
,

<<  There are many prakriyAs for this preparation, with the caveat that
not all of them are suitable for all the people. Some may seem to be
shortcuts, but they are immensely difficult for common people.
dRShTi-sRShTi-vAda is one of them. One must bear in mind that shortcuts are
often risky and dangerous to careless people!>> .

Discretion is the better part of valour.

Regards