[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Fri May 13 00:57:58 CDT 2016

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Anand Hudli via Advaita-l <

> I am unable to
> understand how we could justify aneka-jIva-vAda. If each jIva creates his
> own world, either we have to accept that there will be multiple creations

​No need to try hard to justify it. If you are able to justify
dRRiShTisRRiShTi for ekajIva by using svapna-nyAya; you are free to use the
same for aneka-jIva.
It is accepted that there are nAnA-prapa~Ncha. The usage 'what i see is
being seen by you' is illusion again.

Rest of your post doesn't need attention at this point.​

​How vAchaspati reaches at nAnAjIva, is other point. We may head to
bhAmaati for that.​

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com