[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu May 12 06:08:26 CDT 2016

No, I am saying the hInatva adjective you add to jeeva is also your
adhyAropa, not mine. So if you think I am belittling vedA by making a hIna
jIva perform apparent srishti, that is because *you* are superimposing
hInatva, *not me*.

In reality I hold no creation to have happened. However, even in avidyA
dasha, when we talk of apparent creation, hInatva of the jIva is only an
imagination, not fact.

Regards
Venkatraghavan