[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue May 10 05:09:37 CDT 2016

This is close to reopening the mUlAvidyA vs. HH SSS debate. Do you want to do that?

praNAms Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji

Hare Krishna

No prabhuji,  I do not have any intention of doing so as I know most of the prabhuji-s here donot subscribe to Sri SSS thoughts on mUlAvidyA.  I was just trying to understand the context in which, standpoint from which we can associate avidyA with brahman that too prior to creation!!??  If it leads to brahmAbhinna mulAvidyA, then I rest my case ☺

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!

bhaskar