[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Srinath Vedagarbha svedagarbha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:07:36 CDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 1:07 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

> Thus, as per the above verse, which Sri Vidyaranya is only quoting, I
> suppose, those who hold
>
> māyā (the world, that is its effect) to be real are 'laukika-s'.

By concluding so, the author of above assertion is already under the spell
of mAya, for he is seeing "difference" and posting real distinction between
'laukikAs' and not so laukikAs. This difference is not possible unless
oneself is laukika himself.

To come out of this problem, I guess, one need not make such distinction;
or make the distinction but not hold difference is undesirable.

/sv