[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:18:39 CDT 2016

In continuation to my earlier post, for the sake of selfcompleteness, the
following correction may please be made.

Against

<< Pratyaksha is not a pramana for Brahman. Only Agama (in the form of
Mahavakyas ) is.>>,

please read as

<< Pratyaksha is not a pramana for Brahman. Only Agama (in the form of
Mahavakyas ) is. But

the Agama pramana does not contradict pratyaksha pramana  >>.

The explanation for this has already been given.

Regards