[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Mar 21 00:21:35 CDT 2016

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Do you still want to continue this discussion with me prabhuji despite the fact that I am an un-traditional student of shAstra as per your observation ??  I am asking this question coz. I donot want you to waste your time in mundane discussion with me prabhuji.  Kindly don’t think otherwise.   BTW, if your answer is yes, I would like to say, yes, I was referring to chAndOgya and sUtra bhAshya only when I said rajju-sarpa and mrud-ghata examples are there to prove brahman’s nirvisheshatva, nishkriyatvaM and niravayavatvaM and at the same time for the jagat,  brahman is the only  abhinna nimittOpadAna kAraNaM.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar