[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Sun Mar 20 23:36:46 CDT 2016

When you negate, superimposed thing goes wholly

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I was / am talking about bedha buddhi nivrutti and not bhedAkAra (sic.) nivrutti. After realization jnAni’s jnana would reveal him the fact that that which has been (earlier prior to jnana) cognized by him as asarvaM due to avidyA, is sarvaM only and kArya in its kAraNa svarUpa satya only not mithya.  Infact, shankara clarifies that there is no mithyA as such when you realize that brahman itself is presented as object of word and thought such as ‘This’ (jagat).  The jagat will not disappear in thin air but the jagat svarUpa has been realized in its entireity.  Hence as per my understanding a ‘thing’ will not go anywhere, but the ‘thing’ has been realized in its svarUpa. adhyArOpita misconception will go wholly.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar