[Advaita-l] Petition against Murty Classical Library

Sri Krishna Sudhamsu Kambhammettu ksksudhamsu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 06:35:37 CST 2016

Although we don't have rights to dictate anything to a private individual,
we have all freedom to educate and request a fellow Indian to spend his
money in a more useful way. Whether or not he agrees to what we say is upto
him; but we do what we ought to do.

regards,
sudhamsu

On 12 March 2016 at 11:08, D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ <