[Advaita-l] Question on time spent learning Sanskrit Grammar post-50 years old vs. Sadhana

Ravi Chandrasekhara vadhula at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 21:55:49 CST 2016

At age 48 and learning Sanskrit grammar/conversation, this question enters my mind.

I can get by easily with English and with more effort: Hindi and Kannada.

But what is the right balance?  At that rate, no will bother to learn Sanskrit, regardless of age.

Or when should one cease learning Sanskrit grammar? If not SKT, then free time tends to be used in non spiritual endeavors.

Ravi Chabdrasekhars

Sent from my iPhone