[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 140, Issue 7

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 19:34:27 CST 2016

PraNAms

This may not the right forum for this.

I have listened to Shree Rajiv Malhotra and I full agree with his assessment of the situation. There are many sanskrit scholars in India who can easily do the job. They are many so-called western scholars who have their own agenda and distorted the Hindu scriptures with half-baked knowledge. I was the first 100 people who signed the petition and also posted this in my facebook. The voice of the so many people have to be considered.

I fully endorse shree Sanju Nath's assessment of the situation.

With this I will stop.

Hari Om!
Sadananda