[Advaita-l] About Satyakama

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:43:52 CDT 2016

Dears
This topic of Jabali and Sathyakama was also discussed earlier.I also feel it is not very relevant to Advaita as the questions raised seem to paint Jabali as somewhat loose in character.May be it was so or may be it was not.What is the purpose served?
Why one should not agree with the Acharya and move on.Probably they want the Truth but nothing but the Truth.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad