[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 16 03:19:35 CDT 2016

Respected Sir,    "Tucchatvam of the world" is the most inaapropriate word to be used for Jagat.

Kindly see how the Upanishads say about Jagat : sa EvEdagM sarvam || Chandogya ;7-25-1
ahamEvedagM sarvam || Chandogya 7-25-1
AtmaivEdagM sarvam || Chandogya 7-25-2brahmaivEdaM viSvamidaM variShTham || mundaka 2-2-12
When everything proceeds from Brahman where is tucca and ucca?It is a sacrilege to call jagat as tucca.
Please get into the spirit of the Upanishadadic teachings .
With respectful namaskarams,Sreenivasa Murthy