[Advaita-l] Did Vyaasa mean Athaato Vishnu Jijnaasaa or Shiva Jijnaasaa?

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 01:24:42 CDT 2016

Srinath ji,
I'm not sure how you can take ekatva, devatva etc. as attributes. These are
not features that Brahman is endowed with, these are Brahman's inherent
nature. Just like we say sat, chit and Ananda are not attributes of
Brahman, but Brahman itself. Sat is Chit is Ananda is Brahman.

However, I don't think its worth arguing over if you disagree.

Thanks,
Venkatraghavan