[Advaita-l] kuNDalinI vidyA in veda-s

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 00:26:02 CDT 2016

Namaste,

First of all would like to clarify that my knowledge of kuNDalinI is
from second hand sources, books, Internet etc.

However, I do strongly believe that veda-s are primarily talking only
about the different aspects of kuNDalinI, nADI-s, chakras and their
relation to various aspects of our life.

There is every reason to suspect that the first mantra of Rig veda will
talk in brief about the purpose of the entire veda. Now, consider the
first three words of the first mantra of Rig Veda

agnim IDe purohitam: I would interpret this as : agni which is related
to idA nADI is the foremost of the tattva-s that looks after our
well being. In other words, agni of veda-s is nothing but the agni of
kuNDalinI vidyA.

So it is not that kuNDalinI vidyA is mentioned in veda-s, veda-s ARE
ABOUT kuNDalinI vidyA ONLY.

Hari OM.

Regards,
Shrinivas Gadkari