[Advaita-l] 'Svatma nirūpaṇam' of Shankara with Sanskrit Commentary

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sat Jan 30 09:35:26 CST 2016

​I'll suggest you to shun the idea of Photostat. Go for camera-capture. A
DSLR will be best option.
Keep book flat on surface, in proper lit place. Hold camera parallel to
it(do not incline it towards yourself to see it.).
Take snaps.
Edit.
Share
Done.​

The book was published by nirNaya-sAgara.
I've a bad scan of this book from DLI.
Here are details.
99999990292101 - Swatmanirupam, Machhankaracharya, 60p, Devotional,
sanskrit (1810).pdf
Please, try your luck there.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 6:38 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <