[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jan 23 22:54:10 CST 2016

Shashi Vishvanath
-----------------

Hello everyone,

My name is Shashi.
I'm born in the Telugu smarta community.
and I'd love to learn a little more
of the tradition of my ancestors.
I'd also love to learn from the experience
of people born outside it but who have made it
their own.
I look forward to a wonderful satsanga.

Sri Sita Ramabhyam namah

Shashi

Mallika
-------

An Advaitee and a great follower of Jagadguru Sri Adi Sankara who could
uphold a religion in a span of 32 years

Vineet Arora
-------------

Aham Brahmasmi.

Hilary Davies

Hi I practise yoga regularly and am very interested in yoga philosophy. I
realise that after many years there is so much wealth of knowledge and that
I have only really scratched the surface. I am therefore interested in
deepening my knowledge and have just read an article on the four levels of
speech which was fascinating and want to read more.

Krishna Bolumbu

Hi, I would like to join the discussions on Vedanta.