[Advaita-l] sushupati anubhava of jnAni and ajnAni

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 02:24:46 CST 2016

Dear Venkatraghavanji,
Not only He is ever Brahman but Everything. "Brahmaidam sarvam". Kena kam
paschyet? All words fail in describing That which everything is in this
very moment. Sarvabhutatma, ytra na anya paschyati. ...

As far as fear is best explained as "Abhaye bhaya darshinah". Experiencing
sense of fear in what one becomes fearless.
Regards,
Aurobind Padiyath

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:43 Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <

+91-9689755499