[Advaita-l] sushupati anubhava of jnAni and ajnAni

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:24:27 CST 2016

Hari Om!

There are three aspects which will give the clarity.
The state of Sushupti is mentioned as "satisambhadya na vidhuh
satisambhadyamahe". Even though having become one with Sat one never knows
it. This is what is mentioned as Aavarana
Next, "Janathe dvaitam na vidhyate"
On knowing That the duality ends. Meaning when one knows his real nature as
That, he no more sees none other than That in everything and as everything
including himself. "Yetra na anypascati anysrunoti.."
This also brings the clarity that whatever that appears as many is in That
is nothing but That Sat.

The last is an effect of the above as "Devasya esha swabhavah". The
knowledge that these appearances are nothing but mere appearances of That
appearing as many. Thereafter "matwa dheero na sochati". In that state the
Janani even though appears to live like anyone else, in him and to him is
all One like "saindhava ghana......Eka rasa"..
He sleeps but with state of awakening. There, there is no Avarana which
makes him forget his nature. "Yad gatva na nivarthante"

Hari Om!
Aurobind Padiyath

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 19:05 Rajesh Benjwal via Advaita-l <

Aurobind Padiyath
+91-9689755499