[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The 'Parabrahman' of Advaita

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 20:28:10 CST 2016

PraNAms to all.

The purpose of my post is only to show the futility of these discussions supremacy of one saguna Brahman vs others, even if this kind of discussions are happening in non-adviata lists.

>From the point of advaita - Iswara is reflection of pure consciousness in the maaya with predominate Satva guna.

while jiiva is reflection of impure satva guna, the impurities coming from rajo and tamo gunas.

As per Vedanta - creation - sustenance - dissolution is cyclic process - there is no beginning for either jiive, Iswara or jagat.

One can have Ishta Devatas - ye yatam maam prapadyate . and yo yo yaam yaam tanur bhaktaH... Krishna emphasizes that whoever worships me in whatever form he likes, in that form I bless him.

With that catholic understanding,I suggest that we wind this topic and concentrate on the topics of the importance for the understanding the absolute truth.

Hari Om!
Sadananda