[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Feb 15 23:16:06 CST 2016

Brad Goins
----------

I tend to live by my version of an advaita philosophy. I do not consider
myself to be separate from anything or anyone around me. I do not believe
that I can control what happens to me. This way of living works well for me.

Kartik Kunchi
-------------

I have been interested in the Vedas, especially Vedanta, since long. I am
glad to note the increased activity of scholars on the web, of late, and
hope to learn more.

J Venkata Ramana

I am J.Venkata Ramana working as Sr. Accounts Officer in BHEL,
Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad.  I have been listening to Advaita Vedanta
lectures in telugu rendered by Late Yellamraju Srinivasa Rao on advaita
vedanta (Adi Sankara) works for the last 7 years.  I am very much interested
in the subject and would like to receive mails, write ups/literature on the
subject.

Shashwata Shastri

A mere humble servant of the Jagadguru Bhagwan Shankaracharya