[Advaita-l] Fwd: "time" as defined in Vedanta pariBAsha.

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 03:29:01 CST 2016

Namaste Sri Siva Senani Ji,

Reg  << Whatever be the view, kaala is the first concept in the state of
avdiyA
and is not seen in the state of vidyA >>,

kaala and desha are the two first  manifests essential for  the
manifestation of avidya as a variety of  nAma-rUpa. Sri Bhagavatpada says
in Dakshinamurthi Stotra

मायाकल्पितदेशकालकलना वैचित्र्यचित्रीकृतम्

(mAyAkalpitadeshakAlakalanA vaichitryachitrIkRRitam).

Regards