[Advaita-l] New members

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sat Dec 10 11:28:53 CST 2016

That will be nice, because sometimes ago someone requested for summary of
shatabhUShaNI, and there were some funny replies from people who have never
studies the book/who are inclined towards vishiShTAdvaita justifying and
glorifying shatadUShaNI.

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 at 22:08 V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <