[Advaita-l] सौभाग्य चिन्तामणिः - Manual for Kamakshi Puja Vidhi in Kanchipuram

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Wed Dec 7 15:25:02 CST 2016

This work was published in limited numbers and the circulation was also
limited to people related to kA~nchI maTha. When I got a copy from a
scholar related to the maTha, he told me that he took permission from
sha~NkarAchArya of maTha for the same. That means it was less accessible.
It is good to know that it is readily available now. I've seen two edition
of the work and a few manuscripts of the same.  I've seen one paddhati
based on this work too.
It is evident from the reading that you have to read this work and create a
paddhati, which needs knowledge of vaidika and tAntrik both sampradAya. So,
in my view, it is quite difficult to adopt it on your own.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l <