[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: avidya vs maayaa - What is the difference? - Part 4

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Dec 7 00:15:21 CST 2016

praNAms Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Your comment, as a general comment, is fine. If it was directed here, whether my mind has doubts / or blindly accepts / or has analysed it as well as it can before accepting anything, you have no way of knowing, so your comment is speculative at best.

Ø   Kindly don’t take it personally and get offended prabhuji.  Just to clarify,  I was just curious how can an intelligent, veda, shAstra, bhAshya, nyAya vida prabhuji like you would not get any doubt when equated two entirely different concepts like avidyA & mAya that too when bhAshyakAra and other Acharaya-s in tradition (not definitely only Sri SSS but also other traditional Acharya-s) saying something different from this.  Hence my first query directed to you only. i.e.  Dont you get any saiddhAntika doubts like this when someone equates avidyA with mAya out of context prabhuji?? Whereas my second statement is a general observation i.e. including me, hence I said ‘our inquisitive mind’, ‘we think’, we have settled issues’ etc. If you still insist that you & others have to be spared from this general observation prabhuji, I am ready  to make my second statement as ego-centric one and offer my unconditional apologies for making this statement in general.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar