[Advaita-l] Bhagavat Gita as Guru - A source of Inspiration of Inner Conscience

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Fri Dec 2 08:10:21 CST 2016

Namaste Dinesh Ji,

The Bhagavat Gita was the source of Inspiration to many and would continue to be so.

Approach the Bhagavat Gita with humility and devotion and one should have a strong
conviction that Jagatguru Krishna is identical with Gita.  If one sincerely requires
the guidance from Bhagavat Gita regarding the doubts / clarifications / confusions about
one's sAdhana ; any problems in life and trying to seek "way-forward" with regards
to one's immediate duty (dharma), then one should seek refuge and solace
from BG with the shloka :

///
कार्पण्यदोषोपहतस्वभावः पृच्छामि त्वां धर्मसंमूढचेताः।
यच्छ्रेयः स्यान्निश्िचतं ब्रूहि तन्मे शिष्यस्तेऽहं शाधि मां त्वां प्रपन्नम् ।।2.7।।

Meaning:

With my nature overpowered by weak commiseration, with a mind bewildered about duty,
I supplicate You. Tell me for certain that which is better; I am Your disciple.
Instruct me who have taken refuge in You.

///

Jagatguru Krishna in the form of one's innermost self as "antaryAmi"
would inspire with solution and right direction.

These are the words of parama pujya ramsukh das maharaj ji.

regs,
sriram