[Advaita-l] Linga Purana says Vishnu plucked out His eye and offered it in Siva Puja and got Sudarshana Cakra

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:36:41 CDT 2016

This story is referenced in the Harivamśa too which I presented here
recently. Sridhara Swamin has also referred to this in his commentary to
the Vishnu puranam. While Veda Vyasa has no partiality towards Hari or
Hara, it is unfortunate that those who claim to be followers of Veda Vyasa
have ideas that he  never espoused.

vs