[Advaita-l] A Vishnu stuti authenticated by Shankara bhagavatpAda

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 02:36:49 CDT 2016

praNAm-s

Raghavaji, I understand what you say. That is why I asked a few questions.
Again there is a view that SrI Adi Sankara wrote only prasthAntrayI
bhAshya-s, upadesha sahasri, viShNu sahasranAma stotra bhAshya and of
course mohamudgara (bhaja govindam). So while discussing if things are
cleared lots of time will be saved. Else if one quotes from a portion of
shAstra or quote some shruti which is no considered as authentic, then time
is wasted. Discussion will take a new turn to prove the authenticity of the
quoted scripture.

However, I respect Gayatri ji's privacy and so it's fine if she does not
wish to answer them in public domain.

Dear Krishnamoorty ji. Thank you for your input.

On a friendly note, I am not a mod, but request members to self moderate
own posts and keep the length of post in check. There is a limit to the
length of post. Please keep only last reply. Delete all other replies. This
helps save limited space that Sri Vidyasankar ji has booked for us.

|| OM namo bhagavate vAsudevAya ||

Sujal