[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

Ramachandra Achar ramachandraachar2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 03:15:14 CDT 2016

Shankaracharya said aham brahmaasmi

He says he himself Brahma.

But gayatri madum is telling,shankaracharya said Brahma means Vishnu only
not rudra,as he got birth
First learn the meaning of servam kalvidam Brahma

Shankaracharya said a ham brahmaasmi,does it mean he don't get birth at
allll.....

What a childish argument Gayatri madum

On 14 Aug 2016 1:10 p.m., "D Gayatri via Advaita-l" <