[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 10:18:25 CDT 2016

Namaste

Ishwara is a dream object. If you take Ishwara without Upadhi He is
the Self. But if you do that there will not be Sudarshana Chakra
holding Vishnu or Trishula holding Siva. If you take Vishnu or Siva as
Nirguna Brahman there is no problem. My comment was for Vishnu as
Ishwara and holding Sudarshana Chakra and other qualities or Siva with
Trishula and other qualities.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh