[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

D Gayatri dgayatrinov10 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 05:33:07 CDT 2016

//If your interest lay with Shankara's Advaita philosophy, why take up the
issue of Narayana? It would be best to confine with the Advaita tattva
which is divorced from any deity.//

I guess I will leave it here, since you are getting personal. I guess it is
my choice to decide what issue to take up as long as I confine myself to
the bhAshyas of bhagavatpAda and the works of Krishna-Dvaipayana.