[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:57:00 CDT 2016

Pranams,
There are no two at any point of time
1. Satyam Brahman
2. MithyA Jagat
Ekatvam anu  paschyatah.
Only and Only Satyam
When we harp only on the nAma rUpa jagat similar to ornaments we are not
moving forward. The obvious question that should follow is, okay that is
the case what is that appears as nAma rUpa jagat or ornaments? At this
point of time we move forward to the truth that SarvaM Brahma.
Then again do not bring back the nAma rUpa.
"Paschiyan Api na paschyati"

With this I'm exiting from this thread.

Hari Om!
Aurobind

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:04 H S Chandramouli, <hschandramouli at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sri Aurobind Ji,
>

> Regarding your observation  << That's why Acharya keeps saying
> DhyayateEva LelayateEva. The term Eva is the catch which is being missed out
> . >>,
>

> you can notice the difference between parinama and vivarta vikara in the
> following two.  For parinama  << mrittiketyeva satyam >> while for vivarta
> it is << sadeva idam >>. In the former it is “iti eva “ while in the latter
> it is “ eva “ only. When “ iti eva “ is used, kAryam is real as kArana only
> and hence both have same level of Reality. When only “ eva “ is used kArana
> alone is Real and kArya is not real. Hence they have different levels of
> Reality. That is what denotes  the kArya as mithya when only “ eva “ is
> used.
>

>  Pranams and Regards
>

> --

Aurobind