[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:46:45 CDT 2016

Pranams Bhaskar Ji,
For my clarity in understanding of what you want to convey, can you please
explain the same under the two segments/systems/prakriyas:
1. SwAtmadrshtiya
2. Paradrshitiya

If these two aspects are explained,I think, I would be able understand it
better.
Hari Om !
Aurobind

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 17:08 Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l, <

Aurobind Padiyath
+91-9689755499