[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Apr 14 05:32:00 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Ravi Kiran prabhuji
Hare krishna

If Atman is all-pervading, where is the question of "everything"? what are all the things you are referring to ?

Ø   To convey the ultimate reality of Atman shruti does the bheda adhyArOpa on this nirvikAri nirvishesha brahman, otherwise how can you convey the teaching of upanishad purusha??  To know the vikAra rahita ‘gold’ we have to have the vikArasahita ornaments.  Even shruti dependent on this jagat vikAra to convey the vikArarahita brahman.  After all these teachings are meant for pramAtru who has the shruti pramANa and brahman as the prameya.  In this duality there is a talk of ‘sarvaM’ and ‘ekatvaM’ behind that ‘sarvaM’.

Ø  Otherwise another alternative is ‘mouna vyAkhyAnaM of brahman, if at all we are capable enough to realize this ‘mounopadesha’ of dakshiNa muthy ☺
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar