[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Apr 7 01:38:53 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Praveen Bhat prabhuji
Hare Krishna
Actually I did not want to reply this mail.  But since I have to clarify certain points, I am writing this :

Its interesting to see you choosing to take cheap shots at others, especially on a mail where your patience has been appreciated! :)

Ø  ‘cheap shot at others’ !!??  well, I am sorry to say that is your own perception.  I was just quoting whatever I read in the mails directly and indirectly addressed to me ☺
Since I am the only one I see in this thread who has "thanked the (TIkAkAra and) teachers" for clarity in teaching, I am forced to respond. By no stretch of imagination does it mean that I called you an asamprAdAyavit, let alone an idiot!

Ø   Someone else in this thread without contributing anything to the main topic quoted shankara : sarvashAstra vidapi asampradAyavit mUrkhavat upekshaNeeya.  Anyway, I know that you are not that much cruel to me ☺ and my comments are not directed to you.
I don't know where you get these ideas, but I am sorry it is not "a personal attack" by me and if you think so, I wouldn't call it mental harmony. :)

Ø   Perhaps you would have come to know had you read all the personal comments on me from other prabhuji-s ☺ Anyway, not a big issue to drag it.

In any case, I am glad to see that (you say) you are open to correction on jagat satyatvam. And yes, I have concluded beyond doubt on the issue. I don't have reservations in saying that, for aforesaid reason, and nor do I claim any different just for the sake of it.

Ø  Very glad to know that prabhuji.
Be that as it may, I regret causing you offence, although completely unintentional. Inasmuch, I'll refrain from having discussions with you further, so that I don't disturb your mental harmony and that of the list. :) Thanks for your involving me thus far.

Ø  Thanks for your time and patience prabhuji And I accept  your decision wholeheartedly prabhuji ☺ I know you always take a right decision and at the right time ☺
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar