[Advaita-l] Who is this Angustha Parimana Purusha?

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:28:47 CDT 2016

Dear Sri Sujal Upadhyay
Angushta refers to the thumb not toe.In anganyasam and karanyasam we say angushtabhyam Nama:.tharjaneebhyam Nama:madhyamabhyam Nama:Kanishtikabhyam Nama:and anamikabhyam Nama: These refer to the five fingers of the hand only.So calling toe as angushta may not be correct.RKrishnamoorthy.
Sent from my iPad