[Advaita-l] Question : Bhagavad-Gita -My verse

Ryan Armstrong ryanarm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 02:29:12 CDT 2016

Namskara
Aurobind - Thank you posting such a wonderful suggestion.
In many ways, each verse has its own fullness and it took a while for me to
settle on one.
I have chosen Chapter 9 Verse 34 :
मन्मना भव मद्भक्तो मद्याजी मां नमस्कुरु ।
मामेवैष्यसि युक्त्वैवमात्मानं मत्परायणः ।।

"Fix thy mind on Me, be devoted to Me, sacrifice to Me, pay obeisance to Me.
Having thus completely united your self with me, taking Me as the Supreme,
thou shalt undoubtedly come to Me."

Yours in Truth
Ryan

On 3 April 2016 at 19:54, Aurobind Padiyath via Advaita-l <