[Advaita-l] Who is this Angustha Parimana Purusha?

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 21:25:16 CDT 2016

Pranams,
Shashwataji,
Only Vidya can remove Avidya. No other means can. While Yoga, Dhyana,
Archana,  Etc are actions that are having a prerequisite the clear
establishment of the doer, the Avidya nAsha is an internal search with the
pramaNa, shastra or guruvakhya, which enlightens the self efflgent
Atmatatwa within.
Shastrasya guruvakhyasya sathyabudhdyAvadharanam.
You might have heard the Kabir doha of kasturi ka mrgu.
So shun all other search. Search within. It's in you (if you consider you
are the body) or rather That is you (That Thou Art). This assurance of the
shastravakhya is the proof that, many have proven it right for it to have
outlived even after millions of years.
Study the Gita, Upanishads and Brahma SUtra in whatever language is your
choice. To imbibe the meaning is more important than knowing the technical
terms. That will follow once you grasp the meaning.
Hari Om!
Aurobind

Aurobind Padiyath
+91-9689755499