[Advaita-l] Who is this Angustha Parimana Purusha?

Shashwata Shastri shashwata.unimas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:39:25 CDT 2016

Sir,

What are the rules of sculpting a clay based Shiva Linga? I heard that, in
the Anahuta Chakra a shiva linga resides. On the top of that lingam there
is a jewel. In that jewel the reflected consciousness of jiva is always
shining. The measurement of that lingam is as the exact same size of a
human thumb.

Can anybody give me a yogic explanation regarding the matter.

Pujyapad Sujal ji has stated some important facts but I guess an elaborate
elucidation of the Anahuta Chakra is needed to show some light on this
particular topic.

Sujal ji I thought there was only nine chakras and the rests were
upachakras. There are some secret chakras which can only be revealed by a
Guru.

Shashwata Chowdhury