[Advaita-l] [ADMIN] hotmail is blocking advaita-l

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Sep 28 00:41:37 CDT 2015

Since about the beginning of the month hotmail (and other Microsoft
properties such as msn.com, outlook.com etc.) have not been delivering
mail from advaita-l.  I've been investigating and it seems that either
accidently or maliciously we have ended up on their list of spammers which
we most assuredly are not.  I am in the process of resolving this with the
appropriate people and hope to restore service to the affected subscribers
soon.  I beg you for your patience in the meantime.

[I realize that because of the block you probably won't be able to see
this but hopefully you are reading the archives or something.]