[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Swami Dayanand Saraswati (of Arsha Vidya Gurukulam) leaves his body

Abhyudaya Mandal abhyudayamandal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:59:23 CDT 2015

I think that Mr. Santosh is unnecessarily accusing Mr. Knapp. It would have
been more appropriate if he has stood at the end of the line, but the fact
that he did not probably does not have anything to do with the color of his
skin. Many Indians pay the pandas at the Jagganath Temple in Puri to cut
infront and quickly get darshan. The same thing occurs in the Kashi
Vishvanatha Temple in Varanasi. It is simply the brokenness and corruption
in the temple administration. Given the fact that Mr. Knapp was refused
entry in the temple to begin with, I think that he would have been thankful
even if he had to stand in line like the rest of the devotees.

If anything should be criticized, it should be: 1) the fact that some
temples still don't allow white-skinned people to enter, and 2) the
corruption among the priests and pandas that they accept money and
recommendations.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Santosh Rao via Advaita-l <