[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Sep 20 16:57:27 CDT 2015

I've been absent for some time and unfortunately the new member requests
have piled up.  My apologies to all those who have been waiting patiently.

Rajesh Benjwal
--------------

Learning Vedanta in Arsha Vidya Gurukulam.

Gurudas Bailur
--------------

I have been interested in Advaita Vedanta for over  fifty years. I know
Sanskrit, have read the Gita, Vivekachudamani. In my view the best text on
Advaita is Ashtavakra Gita. I consider Ramana Maharshi as my Guru and my
Sadhana is Who am I.

Lily Biswas
-----------

I have done Doctorate in Philosophy from Calcutta University. I want to
study Advaita Vedanta.

Anand N
-------

I have been interested in the Prasthana Traya and especially Shankara
Bhashya in the last five years.

Vardhan
-------

I am a student of Advaita Vedanta.

Jayanti Satyanarayana Sastry
----------------------------

I am a retired officer in a public sector bank. Interested in learning
Vedanta. Much influenced by Swamy Tatvavidanandaji's classes & lectures.

Sandeep
-------

I'm Sandeep, doing M.Tech in mechanical design. I'm very much interested to
know about the non dualilty concept of jagadguru shankarcharya.

Jaswant Shekhawat
-----------------

i am always interested to get this immortal gyan since other knowledge are
related to objects,and objects are mortal and hence that knowledge itself is
mortal.i think this knowledge is"knowledge of self"

Lipimani Das
------------

i am a teacher in a college. my subject is sanskrit.

H M R A Van Eyghen
------------------

pursuing phd in philosophy in Amsterdam

girija kaul
-----------

sir i am learner  but want to know

Sreekanth
---------

I am a Smartha brahmin follower of Sankara Advita, and interested in knowing
the more about our dhrama. I am sure this group will provide me the
enlightenment.

Wolfgang Plaschg

Student of Advaita Vedanta since 2015

Aditya Kumar

Student of Advaita

Gomathy
-------

I am a sincere student of vedantha for the past 12 years. My guru is a
disciple of swami dayanandha saraswathi ji of arsha vidya gurukulam.