[Advaita-l] Please Clarify My Doubt Regarding Karma Yoga

Abhinand Abhinand abhinand06 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 11:27:30 CDT 2015

Dear Members,

It is evident that in Karma yoga, Bhagavan asks us to perform all our duties
to the best possible extent and surrender the fruits to his feet.

If this is taken as right, then why do we do "japa phala sweekaranam" after sandhyavandanam?

(In Rig vedic traditions, Adyaano and Vishwani two riks are used in the prayoga,
other wise, aprokshate japasthanam shloka is recited.
some water is poured on the japa sthana and the same is applied on the eyes and heart)

Thanks
Abhinand