[Advaita-l] Please Clear this basic doubt

Venkatachalapathi G gvpathi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:50:53 CDT 2015

Harsha,

It is SAT and NOT SAT Alone...
It is Chit and NOT Chit Alone.

Contemplate in this way...

How come something is SAT and Chit together and not a mitya.  ( this
contemplation may lead to some known examples to you but may not be able to
apply Ananda part of it.

Combining these three and identifying a classified object with boundary is
not that easy.  Let me know if any example you encounter.

Regards,
Venkat

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Harsha Bhat via Advaita-l <