[Advaita-l] Why can't it be done by some learned scholars?

Srivathsa Rao vathsa108 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:17:21 CDT 2015

Advaita is about brahman (Sat-chit-ananda) ,which is nirvikaara....So,
advaita will never be rotten ,but your way of thinking and these new sects
may get rotten one day.....let us wait for new shankaracharya....

I am not saying knowledge of brahman is related to bhakthi and virakthi or
brahma jgnana is needed to bhakthi or virakthi....what I am saying is one
may be great bhaktha and viraktha that doesnot mean that he is brahma
jgnani.......
So,one cannot say a sect of vaidhika philosophy is correct as there are
many bhakthas and virakthas are there in that vaidika philosophy....

thats all...