[Advaita-l] Why can't it be done by some learned scholars?

Srivathsa Rao vathsa108 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 08:33:22 CDT 2015

Before 1200 years there came shankaracharya  who removed 72 sects in
ancient sathana dharma and brought them under a single platform of advaita
vedanta,that is why ancient sanathana dharma is still present in india
otherwise we would have been muslim by now.

The present day science even support advaita vedanta.Now my point is why
can't some learned scholars can bring back madhvas and srivishnavas and
newly formed mathas under advaita vedanta by proper debate under upanishad.

This will even support Rss 's Ghar Vapsi Right?